LCF-11: Foot for Nikon 70-200MM F/2.8E & 500MM F/5.6E PF
Some collared, telephoto lenses have a foot that can be removed. If your lens has this option, choose one of our foot replacements instead of a lens plate. A replacement foot with built-in-dovetail mounting will be lighter, lower in profile, and provide the best possible stability for your lens. Really Right Stuff foot replacements are precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum and are fully compatible with 1.5" RRS Dovetail Standard. This foot replaces the Nikon lens collar foot on AF-S Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR (2016) lens.
1. To remove the Nikon foot, unscrew the lock knob, depress the spring-loaded tab, and slide the foot forward.
2. To install the LCF-11, slide it on from front to back until you feel it snap into place, then tighten the lock knob. Compatible with AF-S Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, or a RRS LC-A14 replacement collar.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized; Type II Black
- 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
- 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounting socket
- Integrated QD (Quick Detach) socket
- RRS Dovetail Standard
Country of Origin: USA
- Weight: 3.2oz/ 90g
- Height: 1.22"/ 31mm
- Length: 4.2"/ 107mm Width: 2.06"/ 52mm
In The Box
- (1) LCF-11 foot replacement
- (1) M2.5 hex key for M3 safety stop screws
- (2) M3 safety-stop screw
- (1) Replacement foot user's guide