LCF-103: Lens Foot for Sony FE 400mm f/2.8 GM OSS and FE 600mm f/4.0 GM OSS Lenses
The LCF-103 lens foot is a direct replacement for the Sony FE 400mm f/2.8 GM OSS and FE 600mm f/4.0 GM OSS lenses.
A replacement foot with built-in-dovetail mounting will be lighter, lower in profile, and provide the best possible stability for your lens. Really Right Stuff foot replacements are precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum and are fully compatible with any Arca-Swiss quick-release system.
The LCF-103 includes a Quick Detatch (QD) Socket for quickly attaching a compatible strap, and maintains the one 3/8"-16, and two 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes as the factory foot. The lens foot also comes with two M3 screws for use as optional safety stops.
- To remove the Sony foot, use the included 3.5 mm hex key to unscrew the four screws holding on the foot.
- To install the LCF-103, simply use the original 4 screws to mount the RRS foot to the lens.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized; Type II Black
- Safety-stop screws
- Integrated QD socket
- (2) 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
- (1) 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounting socket
- Contoured surfaces for handheld comfort
- Direct replacement for factory lens foot.
Country of Origin: USA
- Length: 5.8 in. / 146mm
- Width: 1.5 in. / 38mm
- Height: 1.7 in. / 42mm
- Weight: 4.3oz /122g
In The Box
- (1) LCF-103
- (2) M3 Safety-Stop Screws
- (1) 5/32" Hex Key
- (1) M3 Hex Key
- (1) User's Guide