LCF-22: Lens Foot for Nikon Lens
The LCF-22 lens foot is a direct foot replacement for the Lens Foot of the NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S, Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S, & Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S Lens. A replacement foot with built-in-dovetail mounting will be lighter, lower in profile, and provide the best possible stability for your lens. Really Right Stuff foot replacements are precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum and are fully compatible with any Arca-Swiss quick-release system. The LCF-22 includes a Quick Detatch (QD) Socket for quickly attaching a compatible strap, and maintains the one 3/8"-16, and one 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes as the factory foot. The lens foot also comes with integrated R-Lock indices as a quick-centering and safety stop feature.
1. To remove the Nikon foot, use the included 3.5 mm hex key to unscrew the four screws holding on the foot.<br>2. To install the LCF-22, simply use the original 4 screws to mount the RRS foot to the lens.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Anodized Type II Black
- R-Lock Quick-Centering & Safety-Stop
- Integrated QD socket
- (1) 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
- (1) 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounting socket
- Contoured surfaces for handheld comfort</li><li>Direct replacement for factory lens foot.
Country of Origin: USA
- Length: 4.8 in. / 123mm
- Width: 1.8 in. / 44mm
- Height: 1.3 in. / 34mm
- Weight: 5.9oz /168g
In The Box
- (1) LCF-22
- (1) M3 Hex Key
- (1) QR-Code Reference Card for User Manual