Nikon D750 L-Plate
Really Right Stuff camera body plates are all custom designed for each camera body and precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum. Fully compatible with 1.5" RRS Dovetail Standard, our plates feature precisely contoured anti-twist flanges for a perfect fit that prevents twisting between the camera and our plate. All of our quick-release plates utilize a custom machined 1/4"-20 threaded, captive-style mounting screw that threads into the tripod mounting socket of your camera body.
RRS camera L-Plates feature two dovetail mounting surfaces in the shape of an L; one on the bottom of your camera, and one on the left-hand side. This additional mounting option allows you to quickly change between landscape and portrait orientations while minimizing the need to recompose your shot, saving you time and hassle. Also, an L-Plate keeps your gear centered directly above the tripod's apex which helps maintain the best stability possible.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized; Type II Black
- Repositionable for better side port access
- 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
- Boss for accessory hand strap
- Custom anti-twist flange rests between LCD and the camera body allowing full use
- Laser engraved center mark
- Full port access
- Compatible with wired remote releases such as Nikon's MC-DC2, but is NOT compatible with the WR-R10 wireless remote system.
- Integrated QD (Quick Detach) socket
Country of Origin: USA
- QD socket (as of 16-Aug-2016)
- Weight: 2.9oz/ 81g
- Height: 3.1"/ 79mm
- Length: 4.1"/ 105mm
- Width: 1.6"/ 42mm
In The Box
- (1) BD750-L L-Plate
- (1) B107 custom 1/4"-20 captive screw
- (1) 5/32" hex key for a B107 Screw
- (1) L-Plate user's guide