Really Right Stuff Return/Exchange Policy
The goal of Really Right Stuff is to deliver products of soul satisfying uncompromised quality. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Really Right Stuff within 30 days of receipt. No returns accepted after 30 days. Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the purchase price. All returned item(s) are inspected to assure "like new" condition before any refunds are issued. We may opt to issue refunds via company check. Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Really Right Stuff reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 15%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the sales order and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- Ship via a method that provides both insurance and tracking. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Send returns to:
Really Right Stuff Return Dept.
205 Higuera St (through 14-Sep-2012)
1146 Farmhouse Ln (starting 15-Sep-2012)
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 USA
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Really Right Stuff is not responsible for personal items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Any used equipment.