The TQB-80B is designed to fit the TVC-33S, TVC-33 and TVC-34L with a BH-55 ballhead. The custom fit of the bag allows it to have the lowest possible profile while delivering on the essential features. The integrated shoulder strap will fit most body types and sizes.
NOTE: Our tripod bags were sized for our tripods as they are - tripods with leg wraps or other padding material may require a larger bag size.
Other features include:
- Wide, comfortable, adjustable length shoulder strap.
- Full length dual zipper with two opening options: unzip the entire length, or just open the top cap and pull your gear out "quiver style."
- Slim outside pocket; handy for card storage, batteries and more.
- Inside of the round lid is a mesh pocket with zipper closure.
- Covered ID pocket.
- Handles make it easy to pick up. Loop on end of bag makes it easy to grab and slide out.
- Protected by 1/2 inch thick Closed Cell Foam padding throughout.
Items that Really Right Stuff makes and manufactures are all made in California. And though we design the soft goods ourselves, we don't make them ourselves. Whenever possible, we source them from US companies making goods in the US (our Op/Tech® pouches are an example of this). But the reality is that textiles are difficult to source in the US, and when they are, they're prohibitively expensive. Our line of tripod bags is made by a US company that operates factories in Asia. We continue to seek US made soft goods to complement our US made products.