Our TA-U-LC Leveling Base is a universal leveling base with clamp that fits any platform or base with a 3/8"-16 threaded stud (base of leveling base has 3/8" threaded socket).
TA-U-LC Leveling Base
- fits all tripods and center columns with 3/8" threaded studs
- massive 35 pound load capacity beats all other leveling bases on the market!
- superior lockup is delivered by our patent pending locking mechanism
- sculpted butterfly-shaped locking ring is comfortable and easy to grasp
- Patented self-adjusting lever-release clamp works with all Arca-Swiss style quick-release plates except AS-P0 & Novoflex plates.
This leveling base is fitted with a clamp instead of a platform. This makes it ideal as a base multiple tripod heads. Now you can quickly and easily swap between your ballhead to your gimbal head or video head. No need for multiple tripods. Note that each tripod head must be fitted with a quick-release plate. For tripod heads with round bases, see our TH-DVTL plates. Only Really Right Stuff delivers this much versatility.
To secure leveling base in place, we recommend using non-permanent
threadlocker fluid (LocTite 242) on the mounting stud (see Related Items at left); allow to cure overnight.
Universal Leveling Base User Manual