Leveling Base with Clamp and Hook for the Really Right Stuff Versa Series 3 and Gitzo Series 3 Systematic tripods.
Remove the top plate from your tripod and replace it with this robust leveling base. Twist the handle to lock & unlock the base. Fluid motion allows smooth and fast leveling, no matter the load.
- This leveling base includes clamp and handle with hook.
- Holds up to 25 lbs. without slipping.
- Leveling base incorporates our TA-3-VB video bowl. Leveling base can be removed, but video bowl can remain behind. Video bowl will accept any accessory/head that uses a 75mm video bowl.
- Low friction polymer anti-jam plate secures your head solidly and accentuates vibration damping for your load.
- Delivers 15° of leveling capability.
- Large 12mm diameter bullseye level is easy to see.
- Textured rubber grip on bottom of handle is easy to grasp firmly with or without gloves. Handle is 4.75 inches long (including hook) and will limit the low ground capability of a Really Right Stuff tripod to about 6 inches.
- Stud is threaded 3/8"-16.
- This is the perfect base for all Really Right Stuff panorama gear. Build our Ultimate-Pro Packages directly on this leveling base. Or install our PG-02 Panning-Gimbal head.
Series 3 Leveling Base User Manual