Leveling Base with Clamp for the Really Right Stuff Versa Series 3 and Gitzo Series 3 Systematic tripods.
Remove the top plate from your tripod and replace it with this robust leveling base with clamp. Twist the handle to lock & unlock the base. Fluid motion allows smooth and fast leveling, no matter the load. At only 13.7 ounces, this is the lightest leveling base of its class on the market.
- Weighs only 13.7 ounces / 387 grams. The lightest leveling base in its class.
- Holds up to 25 lbs. without slipping.
- Leveling base incorporates our TA-3-VB video bowl. Leveling base can be removed, but video bowl can remain behind. Video bowl will accept any accessory/head that uses a 75mm video bowl.
- Low friction polymer anti-jam plate secures your head solidly and accentuates vibration damping for your load.
- Delivers 15° of leveling capability.
- Large 15mm diameter bullseye level is easy to see.
- Textured rubber grip on bottom of handle is easy to grasp firmly with or without gloves. Handle is only 2.9 inches long (74mm) and does not significantly impact with your ability to drop the tripod to ground level.
- Patented self-adjusting lever-release clamp accepts all Arca-Swiss style plates except AS P0 and Novoflex plates .
This leveling base is fitted with a clamp instead of a platform. This makes it ideal as a base multiple tripod heads. Now you can quickly and easily swap between your ballhead to your gimbal head or video head. No need for multiple tripods. Note that each tripod head must be fitted with a quick-release plate. For tripod heads with round bases, see our TH-DVTL plates. Only Really Right Stuff delivers this much versatility.
Series 3 Leveling Base User Manual