(NOTE: Images show pre-production version of Cradle Clamp; all other components are current production versions. The full production model of the PG-CC Cradle Clamp has the locking knob on the opposite side.)
This is the Cradle Clamp for our PG-02 Pano-Gimbal Head. Requires PG-VR Vertical Rail for use on our PG-02 Pano-Gimbal Head.
Added use! The Really Right Stuff Cradle Clamp also fits the WH-200 Wimberley Head Version II head. Now you can replace the screw-knob style clamp on your Wimberley II head with a patented Really Right Stuff lever-release clamp! The Cradle Clamp is a newly designed lever-release clamp. It automatically adjusts to accept all Arca-Swiss style plates except Arca-Swiss P0 Slidefix plates and plates made by Novoflex.
- Weight: 10.4 ounces / 296g
- Adjustable Lever-Release Clamp accepts all Arca-Swiss style plates except Arca-Swiss P0 plates and plates made by Novoflex.
- Clamp jaws are laser engraved at 1mm increments, 25 - 0 - 25.
- Clamp incorporates safety stop relief grooves to allow for greater fore/aft adjustability.
- Laser engraved index marks allow for repeatable alignment on PG-VR Vertical Rail.
- Vertical Slide Lock Knob locks clamp solidly. Aluminum knob with rubber overmolding is easy to grasp and operate, even when wearing gloves.
PG-02 User Manual