** CLAMP REQUIRED, NOT INCLUDED **
Our customers begged us to develop a more robust, well-machined and smooth operating monopod head to use with their largest telephoto lenses. Our MH-01 High Capacity Monopod Head is the answer.
- Knob Extension Beyond Base = 1.4-inches/35mm
- Features an RRS-compatible dovetail on foot to add versatility.
- Our B2-Pro II and B2 AS II clamps are easily mounted and oriented either parallel or perpendicular to the tilt. The "+" groove on the bottom of these two clamps nests securely with the bosses on the MH-01.
- Click HERE for MH-01 LR Package that includes both the MH-01 and B2 AS II clamp.
- Click HERE for MH-01 Pro Package that includes both the MH-01 and B2-Pro II clamp.
- The following clamps can also be mounted on MH-01, but can be oriented in only one direction, parallel to the tilt: B2-Pro, B2-Pro/L, B2 LR II, and B2 LLR II.
- Large tilt-lock knob is easy to grip and locks solidly, even when wearing gloves.
Not all clamps are created equal.
Our MH-01 monopod head has one set of mounting bosses on its top surface so that Really Right Stuff quick-release clamps can be mounted securely with a single screw without twisting or shifting. The image below illustrates why some clamps can be mounted on the head in only one orientation.
MH-01 User Manual