This foot replaces the Canon lens collar foot on the Canon 200mm/f1.8 lens. You can mount your lens in any Really Right Stuff clamp when this replacement foot is installed.
- To remove the Canon foot, use the M2.5 hex key tool that comes with the LCF-40 to completely remove the four Canon mounting screws.
- To install the LCF-40, use the four original Canon M3 screws and secure the Really Right Stuff foot to the lens collar.
- If your mounting screws loosen over time, consider using a drop of LocTite 242 for better security.
Use one of our Long Lens Packages
to stabilize your telephoto lenses and improve your shots. And don't believe just us; read this article by Thom Hogan
Why Choose a Replacement Foot Instead of a Lens Plate?
A replacement foot with built-in dovetail mounting will be lighter, lower in profile, and provide the best possible stability for your lens.
- Length: 4.6 inches / 118mm
- Height: 0.4 inches / 9mm
- Weight: 2.4 ounces / 68g
- Bottom of foot has one ¼"-20 centered accessory socket.
- This replacement foot allows lens hood to stow over the foot for storage.
- Price: $65