BH-55 ballhead with PCL-1 clamp.
BH-55 PCL features:
- Ergonomic design gives superior handling and unsurpassed reliability.
- Lowest profile in its class.
- Large main locking knob incorporates stainless steel ballbearings for a lifetime of silky smooth control.
- Dual drop-notches allow maximum flexibility for positioning the camera.
- Micrometer tension adjustment is repeatable and absolutely reliable.
- Precision panning base is finely laser-engraved at 2.5 degrees intervals and features our unique drum & brake design for effortless locking.
- All components are of the finest Really Right Stuff quality, machined from solid aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight.
- Comes with screw knob panning clamp for the ultimate ease in leveling. The perfect setup for panoramas.
- Really Right Stuff-style camera body quick-release plate required; purchase separately. Body plates are model specific, not generic. Under the Categories tab on left, select "Camera & L-plates" then drill down to your specific make and model.
Comes packed in its own padded Cordura protective draw-string pouch. Use the pouch to cover and protect the ballhead when mounted to the tripod, for carrying the ballhead in your carry-on luggage when traveling, or when the ballhead & tripod are strapped to a photo backpack.
BH-55 User Manual