Lever-Release Quick-Release Clamp, 80mm jaws.
The B2 LLR II has dual mounts: center socket is countersunk on top but also threaded 3/8"-16. Mount by spinning onto an exposed threaded post or with flat head screw from above (accept M6 or 1/4"-20, not 3/8"). These clamps are appropriate for mounting on:
- any head or platform with exposed 3/8"-16 threaded post
- can drop onto a female socket tapped 1/4"-20 (for any RRS head) or metric 6 (for all others)
- any head or platform with exposed 1/4"-20 threaded post - install a reducer bushing into the socket hole of the clamp
- any head or platform with 3/8"-16 female socket - purchase our stainless steel 3/8"-16 stud
- B2 LR II fits Foba Mini SuperBall
- B2 LLR II fits Foba SuperBall (uses two M5 flat head screws)
- B2 LR II fits some Manfrotto heads
- NOTE: Choose a Lever Release clamp ONLY if you have quick release plates from Really Right Stuff or Wimberley. Lever Release clamp are not user-adjustable, and different manufacturers may follow different standards when producing Arca-Swiss compatible plates. Specifically, our Lever Release clamps do not work with plates from Markins, AcraTech, Arca-Swiss, and some Kirk plates–the dovetails are too shallow. Choose a screw-knob clamp if you have plates OTHER than those from RRS or Wimberley.
B2 LLR II is 80mm (3.15") long (lever adds add'l 5/8"), one central countersunk 3/8"-16 socket, two 1/4"-20 countersunk sockets 1.8" center-to-center, spirit level, safety stop relief grooves, and centering index marks, 5.9oz/168g
Easy Top-Loading: In one quick action, the clamp can go from fully closed to fully open. No more lost shots while fumbling to feed the plates into the end of the clamp. The lever can be stopped in 3 positions: 1) fully closed; 2) half open; and, 3) fully open. The half-open position allows the camera/lens plate to slide within the clamp for minor positioning adjustment.
Low Profile: Lever does not protrude above or below the profile of the clamp; perfect for low-clearance applications.
Close-Fitting Shape: In the closed position, the lever closely hugs the contours of the clamp. This makes it less of a weed catcher in the field and reduces the chance of being damaged in a fall.
Super-Tough: The Stainless Steel lever delivers a lifetime of wear.
Lever Release Clamp User Manual