Mini-clamp with ¼"-20 threaded socket and flat
back surface (no protruding tabs), 38mm jaws. The perfect clamp for screwing onto a ¼"-20 threaded post or stud. This clamp can also be used to change the orientation of a dovetail or clamp jaw by 90-degrees.
- Laser-engraved scale and center mark allows for precision positioning of plates within the jaw.
- Engraved centering index marks in bed of jaw for perfect centering of B2-FAB-F within another clamp.
- Updated safety stop reliefs allow for greater clamping range for plates with saftey stop screws in place.
- Bottom (flat) side is dovetailed for mounting in another clamp.
- The knob bears directly against the clamp jaw and is "captive" can't be lost in the field.
The B2-FAB-F Mini Clamp allows you to convert your camera strap to the Really Right Stuff quick release system. No more screwing in and out of the tripod mount on your camera and lenses! Simply install the B2-FAB-F Mini Clamp to the 1/4"-20 stud on your camera strap and it will accept all your Arca-Swiss style plates. We strongly recommend using a drop or two of BLUE Loctite (See Related Items at left) when installing the B2-FAB-F to ensure anti-twist on your threads.
NOTE: Black Rapid (Trademark Black Rapid, LLC) Strap not sold by Really Right Stuff, LLC.