The 192 FAS Package includes one MPR-192 rail and one FAS "fore-aft sliding" clamp. Unique "Fore-Aft Sliding" clamp with dual clamping surfaces slides smoothly along an MPR-192 rail to create an adaptable sliding clamp platform. FAS Clamp has lever-release top clamp; bottom dovetail has lock knob for secure positioning. Clamp also integrates a handy index marker for precision placement. Clamp is compatible ONLY for mounting camera bodies, not lenses (i.e., plate dovetail must run left/right, not fore/aft).
- Robust design with integrated spirit level and laser engraved reference scale.
- Double-dovetail design allows for dual clamping surfaces on rail.
- FAS Clamp has handy index marker for precise placement.
- Compatible with all Really Right Stuff and Arca-Swiss-compatible quick release clamps.
- Accepts Really Right Stuff and Wimberley flash brackets
- Includes: one MPR-192 Rail (rail includes 1 flange, 2 B101 screws, 4 M3x8mm screws and 2 hex key wrenches) and one FAS Clamp.
- Package saves $15 over purchasing pieces separately.
- Standard Really Right Stuff 5-year warranty
192-Packages User Manual